Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello all...

Hello all,
As you can tell from my profile I've always loved books, children's books above all. There's just 'something' about the illustrations, the stories, the general 'feel'...that continues to keep me entranced...and buying them every chance I get.  Shelves, and an entire room, are overloaded with vintage children's series (Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, and Tom Swift just to name a few), vintage children's readers and primers (Dick and Jane, etc.), Little Golden Books, and SO much more. Plus, I haven't even touched upon the vintage prints, illustrations, and other vintage books (for adults--or larger kids). With this blog, I really just wanted to open up my collection...and all my recent finds...to you. Instead of buying a larger home, I've decided to open up an Etsy shop instead. It's called The Vintage Read.  Everything you see listed or discussed here, will be there as well. So come on in, and tell me...what was your favorite children's book?

No comments:

Post a Comment